COVID-19 Vaccination is now available
Marina Medical has joined the territory-wide COVID-19 Vaccination Programme to safeguard public health. If you are a Hong Kong resident aged 18 or above, you are eligible for receiving free vaccination (Sinovac only) at our clinic.
Make an appointment with us for Covid-19 vaccination (Sinovac) now.
You may visit us at our Central clinic, which is located in Room 2005, New World Tower 1, 16-18 Queen's Road Central, for vaccination.
Hong Kong residents aged 16 or above are eligible for receiving free vaccination. The minimum age for receiving the Sinovac vaccine (CoronaVac) is 18, and that for receiving the BioNTech vaccine (Comirnaty) is 16*.
* BioNTech vaccine (Comirnaty) is only available at Community Vaccination Centres (CVC).
For statistical purpose, eligible persons please inform us when making an appointment or choosing one of the following groups when making an online booking at the designated website.
- Personnel in healthcare settings and those participating in anti-epidemic related work
- Residents and staff of residential care homes for the elderly / persons with disabilities and staff of Community Care Service units for the elderly / persons with disabilities
- Personnel maintaining critical public services (including employees of Government service contractors)
- Personnel providing cross-boundary transportation or working at control points and ports
- Registered construction workers and other resident site personnel
- Staff of local public transport service operators (e.g. taxi/bus/public light bus drivers, train captains and station staff)
- Staff of food and beverages premises, markets, supermarkets, convenience stores and couriers (including takeaway food delivery)
- Staff of property management (e.g. security guards, cleaning staff and property management office staff)
- Teachers and school staff (e.g. teaching and support staff of kindergartens, primary and secondary schools and universities; staff of special schools; and drivers and escorts of school buses and school private light buses)
- Staff of the tourism industry
- Staff of scheduled premises under the Prevention and Control of Disease (Requirements and Directions) (Business and Premises) Regulation (Cap. 599F) (e.g. staff of fitness centres and beauty parlours)
- Domestic helpers
- Accompanying person(s) that already received the first dose of vaccine
- Others (Persons who do not belong to any of the above groups)
When you arrive at the clinic, please present your HKID for registration.