COVID-19 Vaccination is now available
Marina Medical has joined the territory-wide COVID-19 Vaccination Programme to safeguard public health. Eligible Hong Kong residents, including adults aged 18 or above and children aged 3 to 17 years old, could receive free vaccination (Sinovac only) at our Central clinic.
Make an appointment with us for Covid-19 vaccination (Sinovac) now.
You may visit us at our Central clinic, which is located in Room 2005, New World Tower 1, 16-18 Queen's Road Central, for vaccination. Alternatively, our TST clinic, located at 1210, 12/F Ocean Centre, 5 Canton Road, Tsimshatsui is now converted to a vaccination centre that can cater more capacity for vacciation.
Hong Kong residents
The minimum age for receiving the Sinovac vaccine has been lowered to 3 from 15 February 2022. The minimum age for receiving the BioNTech vaccine will be lowered to 5 from 26 February 2022.
Eligible persons please choose one of the following groups when making online booking at the designated website or appointment with private clinics participating in the Vaccination Programme for statistical purpose.
- Personnel in healthcare settings and those participating in anti-epidemic related work
- Residents and staff of residential care homes for the elderly / persons with disabilities and staff of Community Care Service units for the elderly / persons with disabilities
- Personnel maintaining critical public services (including employees of Government service contractors)
- Personnel providing cross-boundary transportation or working at control points and ports
- Registered construction workers and other resident site personnel
- Staff of local public transport service operators (e.g. taxi/bus/public light bus drivers, train captains and station staff)
- Staff of food and beverages premises, markets, supermarkets, convenience stores and couriers (including takeaway food delivery)
- Staff of property management (e.g. security guards, cleaning staff and property management office staff)
- Teachers and school staff (e.g. teaching and support staff of kindergartens, primary and secondary schools and universities; staff of special schools; and drivers and escorts of school buses and school private light buses)
- Staff of the tourism industry
- Staff of scheduled premises under the Prevention and Control of Disease (Requirements and Directions) (Business and Premises) Regulation (Cap. 599F) (e.g. staff of fitness centres and beauty parlours)
- Domestic helpers
- Accompanying person(s) that already received the first dose of vaccine
- Others (Persons who do not belong to any of the above groups)
When you arrive at the clinic, please present your HKID for registration.